procurar Musica

quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

Paparazzi

Paparazzi

Cm
Where are the crowd
We're c-coming out
true
Need that picture


Got my flash on it'
sof you

It's so magical

We'd be so fantastico
Leather and jeans
Your watch glamorous

t sure what it means


oBut this photo of us

It don't have a price

Ready for those flashing lights
'Cause you know that baby I-
Chorus:
I'm your biggest fan

I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your-
Papa-Paparazzi
Promise I'll be kind


But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
(ame as 1st verse)

(
Is'll be your girl backstage at your show
Velvet ropes and guitars
r in between the sets
yeliner and cigarettes


Yeah cause you're my rockst
Shadow is burnt, yellow dance and return
t don't have a price
oving you is Cherr

L
My lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry
Iy Pie 'Cause you know that baby I-
Chorus
Real good, we dance in the studio
tep step, to that shit on the radio

Don't stop, for anyone
ll have fun
We’re plastic but we'll st

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário